The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) has adjusted the pump price of petrol to between N488 and N557 nationwide.
In a press statement published by NNPC Limited, the oil firm stated thus:
“NNPC Limited wishes to inform our esteemed customers that we have adjusted our pump prices of PMS across our retail outlets, in line with current market realities.
As we strive to provide you with the quality service for which we are known, it is pertinent to note that prices will continue to fluctuate to reflect market dynamics. The Company sincerely regrets any inconvenience this development may have caused.
We greatly appreciate your continued patronage, support, and understanding during this time of change and growth.”
The new price template can be found below:
- Lagos consumers are expected to pay N488 per litre
- Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, and Ekiti will buy at N500 per litre
- Rivers, Cross River, Edo, andDelta will pay N511 per liter
- Kwara, Abia, Imo, Akwa Ibom, and Bayelsa will pay N515 per litre
- Anambra, Enugu, and Ebonyi will pay N520 per litre
- Abuja, Nasarawa, Plateau, Kogi, Benue, and Niger will pay N537 per litre
- Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Sokoto, Jigawa, and Zamfara will pay N540 per litre
- Kebbi will pay N545 per litre
- Adamawa, Taraba, Bauchi and Gombe will pay N550 per litre
- Borno and Yobe will pay N557 per litre